My starting road to faith

Hello, i posted a few months back i have never gotten back to responding, its been a roller coaster heck even a mega coaster of a journey im not at the end of that journey but im starting to realize alot and have had…lets just some odd coincidences that pop up every now and then, i try to be objective as possible but wow it kind of just sticks. Ive been volunteering at the local salvation army, the other week someone dropped of a box of books which included darwins origin of species, a few minutes later the next lady dropped of a whole box of christian books which i though ok odd but nothing to strange but later in the day i was straightning up some books and a new testament popped out i opened it up and it was “my god my god why have you forsaken me” so whats so special about that… well thats the only line in the bible i know in german “mein got mein got warum hast du mich verlasen” not going to mention more i know that dawkins or harris would have alot to say but they are close minded hence why they preach that branch of atheism through biologos ive learnt to start a foundation of faith through reason and understand that you have to be pretty narrow minded to believe in nothing its a cultural “meme” to believe in nothing that’s why i can say thank you thank you, thank you, the peace i feel right now

7 Likes

Beautiful to have another man on board. I remember undergoing the same experience. I felt so much peace every time another one of my questions were answered, but it all goes back to justification by faith in the end. In this day of rejoicing for you Josh, our new brother, I should remember the gifts Christ has given for us and that no stone will be left unturned in the Second Coming.

2 Likes