Mark of the beast, vaccines, mask, and microchips

Ah, I did miss the irony!

1 Like

For those who say it’s only the elderly who need to worry, 27-yr-old Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez is coping with myocarditis:

You’re an old man like me. Do you have a daughter? Did (or would) you encourage her to marry as soon as she turned 18 to extend her fertile years as long as possible? Please. If you’re like most middle-class white men, you encouraged your daughter to get an education or learn a trade. And once that’s accomplished, it takes a minute to find a job and start a career. That’s why Europe and middle-class white Americans have lower fertility rates than the developing world. If you lived somewhere else in the world, would you not encourage your daughter to be educated and thereby put off childbirth? As a father, the answer’s pretty obvious to me.

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is required? Please. That treatment isn’t covered even by private insurance. Do you know how much it costs out-of-pocket? IVF isn’t exactly commonplace. Unless you live in certain neighborhoods.

Good gosh. I’ll forego comment on the Fauci conspiracy and focus on the fact that scientists have been expecting this sort of outbreak. True. So true that both the Bush and Obama administrations had a “playbook” of what to do in case it happened. The White House threw out the playbook and claimed it didn’t exist. The rest you can Google on your own.

I ran across a great article on Twitter about just this thing:

I admit I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I admit traveling deep into the conspiracy trap over COVID-19. All the defiant behavior of Trump’s more radical and rowdy cult followers, I participated in it. I was a hard-ass that stood up for my “God-given rights.” In great haste, I began prognosticating the alphabet soup about this “scamdemic.” I believed the virus to be a hoax. I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.

And so, believing the pandemic to be a hoax, my partner and I hosted family members on Saturday, June 13. On Sunday, June 14, I woke up sick.

By Monday, June 15, my partner and my parents were all sick. That same Monday, my in-laws traveled to witness the birth of their first grandchild. They took with them my father-in-law’s mother and one of my partner’s sisters. That night my father-in-law became ill. Then my mother-in-law and their daughter began feeling sick. So they cut their trip short.

Two days later, my father-in-law’s mother got sick. The new mommy and daddy got sick, too. We all tested positive for COVID-19. Only the newborn was spared.

My father-in-law and I both went to the hospital on June 24. The virus had attacked my central nervous system, and the staff stopped me from having a stroke.

My father-in-law’s mother was admitted a day later. On July 1, she died of COVID-19/pneumonia… On the day of her funeral, which was July 14, five more of our family members tested positive for the virus. That evening, my father-in-law was put on a ventilator.

You must be joking.

1 Like

Look up Dr. Andrew Kaufman and listen to what he has to say. He breaks all of this down on power point. I realize he may be wrong but he’s not the only one making these claims.
Having the ability to see these particles does not mean they are understood. It hasn’t been established that they are invading the cell and not a product of the cell itself(exosome)
If they are only functional in the bloodstream it would make sense that it is because they are being directed by the cell itself. How does a particle of protein multiply? By what process does that occur?
The entire concept to me is baffling, I’m sure that is partly due to my ignorance. A virus is not independently alive how could it be it’s a particle of protein. Where did it originate, wouldn’t it have to be in the bloodstream of a human or animal?
The censorship of anyone that breaks from the narrative regardless of their qualifications compels me to believe there is a separate agenda. It’s actually comical to censor medical professionals speaking out against masks when the government ‘experts’ were saying the same thing only weeks ago. What will it take for people to see this has nothing to do with Covid-19 and keeping us safe? Where did all the flu, pneumonia, etc cases go this year? It’s as if they are all being classified as Covid along with everything else.
Thomas Jefferson said it best, anyone willing to trade liberty for security deserves neither. It is not difficult to see that the solutions are far worse than the problem. I’d like to have the freedom to take my chances with this ‘terrifying virus’ and not be forced to do anything. I’m old fashioned I guess with my love of the constitution and the god given rights that government isn’t supposed to be able to infringe upon.

You testify to your ignorance about how viruses work and in the same breath emphatically support conspiracy theory. That is baffling.

Edit: No, it makes sense in what would be a terrifying way if I did not know that God is sovereign.

This was just pretend:

1 Like

Kevin @Kguess makes a good point here:

1 Like

Your lack of knowledge in molecular biology and virology has allowed you to be persuaded by people talking nonsense.

Again, this comes down to viral RNA. In human cells, RNA is made from DNA. In order for viral RNA to come from our cells we would need the complementary DNA. We don’t have that DNA. The RNA sequence of the SARS-COV2 virus is not found anywhere in any human genome. Nowhere. The RNA has to come from an exogenous source.

SARS-COV2 can be grown in cell culture without any bloodstream. You add the viral particles to a layer of living cells in a flask. After a few days you see plaques forming which are round areas of dead cells. Those plaques grow over time until all of the cells in the flask are dead. What you get in the end is a ton more viral particles.

I have done this very type of work with adenovirus. I can tell you without a doubt that you are being conned by Kaufman and others.

You can find peer reviewed papers that outline the specifics of how to grow this virus, no bloodstream needed.

It is the viral RNA genome that allows it to multiple. One of the genes in the SARS-COV2 genome is an RNA dependent RNA polymerase. When this RNA is put inside of a cell the cell translates that RNA gene into a protein, and that protein makes new copies of the viral RNA genome. The other genes in the viral RNA genome are translated into other proteins necessary to make infectious viral particles.

Jonathan Corum and Carl Zimmer wrote a great article over at the NY Times describing the functions of different genes in the SARS-COV2 genome:

I would strongly suggest that you look at the evidence instead of following baseless conspiracy theories.

5 Likes

In a peer-reviewed study published in Nature on Wednesday, researchers at the University of Nebraska Medical Center found that aerosols collected in the hospital rooms of Covid-19 patients contained the coronavirus.

This confirms the results of a study from late May (not peer-reviewed) in which Covid-19 patients were found to release SARS-CoV-2 simply by exhaling — without coughing or even talking. The authors of that study said the finding implied that airborne transmission “plays a major role” in spreading the virus.

Accepting these conclusions wouldn’t much change what is currently being recommended as best behavior. The strongest protection against SARS-CoV-2, whether the virus is mostly contained in droplets or in aerosols, essentially remains the same: Keep your distance and wear masks.

2 Likes

Just saw in the news that Herman Cain has died from COVID-19. Two weeks before his diagnosis he attended the Trump rally in Tulsa, OK and sent out pictures of himself in a crowd of people not wearing masks.

1 Like

Yeah, nine days is what I heard.

Great site with Christian content. Dr Judy mikovits, dr Andrew Wakefield, Robert f Kennedy jr, Brian rose, London real and some pretty cool documentaries. Check it out https://puresocial.tv/1986-the-act/

No thanks.  

2 Likes

What are you afraid of?

I’m afraid of people like you being misled by people like them.

3 Likes

Those people are well-known for peddling anti-vax conspiracy woo. It’s not that they incite fear, it’s that they have zero scientific credibility.

3 Likes

This is a crazy thread xd. I did end up skipping a lot of the mid comments.

I think the best solution is to actually look at revelation. Scripture is beneficial for everyone but it was wrote to a specific audience. So we need to look at what these words meant to that audience.

Mark of the beast which is the name of a man meant something very specific to those people. It meant a tattoo or cut. Mostly a tattoo. It never meant and never will mean a chip. So that can be taken off the table just on textual analysis alone.

1 Like

Children dying of preventable diseases because of low vaccination rates.

4 Likes

There’s buzz in the medical community that the upcoming vaccine for covid19 will leave a non visible “mark” that can be viewed with a specific light. Like an invisible ink under your skin. Is that “tattooish” enough?

To me, this is exactly what the scriptures speak of.

If you were even just half as suspicious of conspiracy theorists as you are of the real medical experts, you would become much less mis-informed!

4 Likes

By “medical community” do you mean anti-vax conspiracy websites?

There was one study that involved Gates Foundation funding that explored “quantum dots” for the storing of vaccine history. Nothing about them is traceable or can be read without your consent. If you think this is “exactly what the Scriptures speak of” read the passage again with a good commentary this time. Here’s a good article from Logos to help you out:

As far as I know, there have been zero proposals to try to use this technology for COVID-19 vaccines. And even if there were, it would surely be optional. It’s supposed to be a benefit for people in places where paper records are hard to maintain, like refugee populations.

1 Like