Losing and Finding God Through Science: An Interview with Science Mike

The challenge with a structural approach to faith is that when something in your life undermines any part of your faith, the whole system fall down.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/brad-kramer-the-evolving-evangelical/losing-and-finding-god-through-science-an-interview-with-science-mike
1 Like

Great insights, and look forward to reading your book. It looks like something that would be good to share with church leaders who are more to the YEC side, but are open to reaching the next generation, as it seems to touch more on the faith and theology side of the argument.

Thanks so much for this brief interview, Brad & Mike. I’ve heard of the Liturgists, but to be honest I’ve never taken time to listen, so I didn’t know what to expect here. This book sounds like a great resource to read and pass around, to hopeful skeptics and pastors alike! I’m not a millennial, but this book sure sounds right up my alley. So thanks again.

1 Like

Sounds like a great book. Thanks for the interview, Brad.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Catholic resources for faith science discussion

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.