Livestream with Francis Collins & Tim Keller - Coming May 18!

We look forward to having you join us with these two prominent men in their fields!

The two friends will discuss the latest COVID-19 research, how the church is responding to the pandemic, the value of human life and what it means to care for the least of these. They’ll also be taking audience questions.

1 Like

Hope you will all tune in tonight! Will be available later for those in other timezones - but it sure is fun to submit your own questions, isn’t it?

1 Like

I appreciated listening to that tonight. Thanks for hosting that conversation… too bad it couldn’t have gone on longer!

2 Likes

This was good.

1 Like

I know! We had a lot of things we were hoping to get to, but the rules were the rules on the length! Maybe someday they can chat more!

2 Likes

Oh! I missed this. Will it be podcastible at some point soon?

1 Like

It is available to rewatch now, and will also be a podcast episode on Thursday!

Finally found time to watch it. It was so good! Shared it with a bible study group and our pastor as really good comments regarding the church by Keller and also allows us to see Collins as the sensitive soul he is and a man of faith and conviction. Hopefully, this conversation can be widely viewed by those in the church.

3 Likes

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.