Livestream with Francis Collins & Tim Keller - Coming May 18!

We look forward to having you join us with these two prominent men in their fields!

The two friends will discuss the latest COVID-19 research, how the church is responding to the pandemic, the value of human life and what it means to care for the least of these. They’ll also be taking audience questions.

1 Like

Hope you will all tune in tonight! Will be available later for those in other timezones - but it sure is fun to submit your own questions, isn’t it?

1 Like

I appreciated listening to that tonight. Thanks for hosting that conversation… too bad it couldn’t have gone on longer!

2 Likes

This was good.

1 Like

I know! We had a lot of things we were hoping to get to, but the rules were the rules on the length! Maybe someday they can chat more!

2 Likes

Oh! I missed this. Will it be podcastible at some point soon?

1 Like

It is available to rewatch now, and will also be a podcast episode on Thursday!

Finally found time to watch it. It was so good! Shared it with a bible study group and our pastor as really good comments regarding the church by Keller and also allows us to see Collins as the sensitive soul he is and a man of faith and conviction. Hopefully, this conversation can be widely viewed by those in the church.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sad news as Tim Keller has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Let us be in prayer for him on this difficult journey. If you missed this podcast, give it a listen.

2 Likes

That’s so sad… will be praying for him!

2 Likes