Kizzmekia Corbett-Helaire & Francis Collins | Live from Faith &

Which I still don’t understand; as I’ve mentioned, when I was a kid and a vaccine for something came out it was regarded as both patriotic and the Christian thing to do to not just get vaccinated but to do so as promptly as possible.

I’m not thrilled at the idea of “giving grace” to people who are actively involved in putting others at risk.

My attitude got seriously shifted when three cousins of a friend had essentially bragged about going to a church event where no one wore masks and hardly anyone had been vaccinated. It wasn’t even a month later that all three were dead along with thirty others from that gathering – out of maybe two hundred who had been there as well. I thought that would change minds as word got around but at a memorial service people were saying “at least they didn’t give in to tyranny!”

And I’m not looking forward to repeating the more egregious mistakes we made with covid

or the need to censor views like this

Lockdowns worked for my county; we were doing really well until the governor relaxed the lockdown, which resulted in people from elsewhere flooding in, at which point our case count shot up. The flip side is that a number of small businesses suffered and some didn’t recover.

Um, if the vaccine keeps people from getting infected then it also affects transmission rate – that’s just simple logic.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.