Kingstone Comics

Does anyone know if Kingstone Comics comes from a YEC perspective? I ordered the life of Jesus comics for my son last year and loved them - he also loves the Action Bible. I just saw an ad for additional comics including “101 Questions Answered” and “How We Got the Bible”… Among the “questions answered” are “How did Adam and Eve’s sons get their wives?” I’m guessing that’s gonna be a YEC answer… What IS the YEC answer to that, anyway? :rofl: It’s too bad 'cause my son really enjoys the comic book format, but I’m guessing we’ll skip those.

I don’t have any experience with Kingstone Comics (sorry), but I was wondering if you son might like the ‘Manga Jesus’ by Siku? I read it when it first came out, and was very impressed. A lot of Jesus dialogue is taken directly from the NIV2011.

https://www.amazon.com/Manga-Jesus-Complete-Siku/dp/0340964081

The most common answer is that they married hitherto unnamed and unmentioned sisters. :grimacing:

I’m giving my son the Action Bible for Easter this year, but haven’t read it yet – I hadn’t heard of Kingstone Comics. I looked at a few reviews but no one really spelled out what the answers to the questions were. But…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this question except from a YEC perspective – from most other perspectives it’d be a non-issue. Even from a YEC perspective that allows for the idea of other people “outside the garden,” it would be a non-issue. So when I see that it feels like a dead giveaway to me that it’s probably coming from a YEC perspective of the AIG variety.

By the way, the answer is incest, but it was totally okay to do back then because the law hadn’t been written yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes