Is there any lesson to be learnt from the days of noah?

Just like it was in the days of Noah,so will it be at the coming of THE MESSIAH. The LORD allowed both clean and cruel (wicked) animals to enter Noah’s Ark (A FORM OF SALVATION OF CHRIST) for their total deliverance. And while they were in THE ARK, the cruel animals lived a life FULL OF HYPOCRISY because they concealed away their wicked evil, and pretended to be friendly and faithful. But the tragedy is that when these cruel animals came out of NOAH’S ARK, they openly expressed their inherent & UNDELIVERED EVIL and began biting mankind again, in an act of extreme till this day. They missed the Golden Opportunity for the ARK EXPERIENCE to eternally transform them! How sad!
THE HOLY BIBLE calls that whole experience of Noah’s Ark, a Life-Transforming BAPTISM (1 Peter 3:20-21). Therefore,let us genuinely repent and prepare the way.THE MESSIAH IS COMING. SHALOM!!! (www.repentandpreparetheway.org)

Hmm. So you think Noah’s ark is really about the animals, not the people? That is a novel interpretation.

My favorite explanation came from a rabbi who said something like, “We live in a moral universe, and God judges the immoral.”

Well, it’s not really about the animals. In fact, it’s all about the people(Christians) who have chosen CHRIST(To enter the Ark) but instead of working out their salvation while inside the ‘ARK’/Christianity,they have chosen to remain wolves in sheep’s clothing;
ACTS 20:29-30, I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them.
MATHEW 7:15,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Okay, but we have to remember that this story had real meaning to non-Christians.

The genius of Bible stories is that so many things can be read into them by people from all over the world, and millennia after they were first told.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.