Idea of Evolution and Creation combined or non-existant

I go with both. It’s not an either/or.

Science, rationality explains God’s powers just fine. As far as anything can. If He exists then He conforms to prevenient science, math, logic. He has no choice. In all the infinite universes since eternity started. If He exists then He is the ultimate power, He’s been thinking everything we rationally know, autonomous big bangs and rats and dandelions and the like, scientifically, forever.

All things are from God and all things are due to be restored/reconciled back unto God (1st Corinthians 15:20-28) and thus I see the big bang and evolution being the work of God and God is working all things to a good end. In the beginning God made the universe (Genesis 1:1) an thus at the start of it all in the big bang God made the universe and all that is within it. I see no conflict between the Bible and our understanding of how creation took place. Peace and love from God our Heavenly Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

2 Likes

4.2K is what that group found by accident which they couldn’t account for. The 2.725K is the more precise measurements since cutting out more of the local noise.

Which group? When?

Do your own homework. :grin:

1 Like

What makes you think I didn’t? Although I knew the figure was wrong straight away. Since I was a schoolboy.

Yeah, evolution by prevenient nature infinitely instantiated by God for eternity.

You didn’t know. The answer to where the 4.2 K came from was in Wikipedia. :grin:

So they did: ’ In 1964, Arno Penzias and Robert Woodrow Wilson at the Crawford Hill location of Bell Telephone Laboratories in nearby Holmdel Township, New Jersey had built a Dicke radiometer that they intended to use for radio astronomy and satellite communication experiments. On 20 May 1964 they made their first measurement clearly showing the presence of the microwave background, with their instrument having an excess 4.2K antenna temperature which they could not account for.'.

A link would have been nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.