Humor in Science and Theology

Depends on the type:

Water: your floor and walls get wet

Powders: Your floor is covered in it. Don’t eat a few hundred grams of it.

Foams: Your house is covered in a chronic biohazard.

Halon 1211 and 1301(CF2ClBr and CF3Br): The lower few inches of your house is filled with a mildly toxic, powerful greenhouse gas that is one of the worse compounds for the ozone layer

CO2: The local concentration increases

2 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t be surprised to hear about more apocalyptic ice in days ahead, too: megacryometeors.

Wonder what Pastor Larry did…

9 Likes

Saw these on another site & got a kick out of them.

In honor of football season firing back up…

11 Likes

Maybe that is the prerequisite or qualifying condition, not a side effect.

2 Likes

I wonder if he left road apples on the floor?

1 Like

Are Hershey’s Kisses really little conspiracy theorists? They all seem to be wearing foil caps.

3 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

I love Jesus and the Jab! Shared it with some of my colleagues in the clinic and they did too

2 Likes

Not sure if this a genuine story. But it made chuckle whilst making a serious point.

10 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Smokey had one job. Apparently he couldn’t convince everybody about the effects of climate change.

1 Like

Oh wait! I just now got it (after not getting it earlier today) … It’s Moses. And apparently Smokey was successful in his one job. Dousing the burning bush.

3 Likes

Holy Moses! Holy Smoke!

2 Likes

I feel there is a cultural reference here that I am not getting…

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.