Humor in Science and Theology

6 Likes

5 Likes

Others have already been rooked.

1 Like

This is brilliant. However, as an owner of ants and spiders, I take issue with their placement on this chart. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ha! I suspect you would put them a little to the left of cats.

3 Likes

I was just surprised he referred to himself as their owner. I would have expected “caretaker” or “parent” … or even “queen” for the ants. :wink:

I don’t know, @LM77. They can’t be your “furry kids” but perhaps your “exo-skeletal” kids?

3 Likes

This one may not be as funny as some likes. But it’s what I thought when I saw it. American Holly and Japanese Climbing Fern.

1940s as told by two plants.

hum. One appears to be a holly, but don’t know about the other. Intertwined stems? World War? I give.

3 Likes

I forgot to add the name.

It’s the American holly and Japanese climbing fern.

2 Likes

Ah. It was whoosh over me, too. I got the holly and fern, but without their national prepositions. (And I didn’t stop at 1945. :grin:)

I was trying to make “holly and the ivy” work but no go.

1 Like

The memories:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Saw this on Twitter. The caption was something like:

Now, to wrap up 2020, we learn that feral hogs have established their own navy.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I was too lazy to click through to read the bloopers when you first posted this but many are golden.

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.

The Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.

Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 to 8:30 pm. Please use the back door.

Ushers will eat latecomers.

For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

3 Likes

We’ve had one of those email threads going around at work the past couple days…

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Two Trump supporters die and go to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232.”

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought.”

7 Likes