Humor in Science and Theology

Mmmm… Doritos :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I was kinda hoping for semisweet chocolate…

2 Likes

Where’s your sense of adventure, people? Just let the chips fall where they may.

3 Likes

I believe in luck… in the strict theological sense of the word. :grin:

1 Like

My dogs told me to like this comment.

Actual photo of the Holy Spirit checking in on you. She just wants to say hi and gaze into the very depths of your immortal soul…

4 Likes

Fake muse! The Holy Spirit might take that form, but blue wellies? I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Must be a cold day in the Galapagos, looks like wearing color matching gaiters.

3 Likes

Passed along from my niece’s Facebook feed…

Saw some dude tweet: “You don’t really wash your hands. They actually wash each other while you just stand there and watch.”
…and I haven’t been the same since.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Facebook offers a wealth of unsolicited medical opinions. Most are worth exactly what you pay for them. As to the exceptions, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

2 Likes

Priest’s viral ‘Hamilton’ video reminds parishioners, ‘You’ll Be Back’

This is pretty funny! View the video here: You’ll Be Back

I do love clergy with a sense of humor.

2 Likes

1 Like

#metoo

1 Like

Aliens Issue Statement Asserting That Sex with Them Does Not Spread the Coronavirus

(I had this other one that was so funny I couldn’t even get through it–I mean, it made me laugh so hard it hurt! Maybe some day I’ll be able to post it without exploding)

1 Like

Mixed emotions. I laughed but felt guilty. Let’s try to avoid laughing at someone’s expense, even if they set themselves up for it and have to expect it. On one of the physician group on Facebook, most of the voices are calling for the medical board to pull her license for advocating false treatments, but those things are tough to do due to free speech legal arguments unless a patient actually is harmed and complains.
So, no more demon jokes please.

1 Like

Okay. 

@MarkD just reminded me of this in his comment about The Overstory. :grin:

3 Likes

And as my best friend in high school was eager to say, if God didn’t want us to eat animals He wouldn’t have made them out of meat.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that before, and maybe that long ago. :grin:

1 Like