Humor in Science and Theology

5 Likes

You mean as an invasive? Could be.

2 Likes

That’s wrong – the chairs should be on opposite sides with a glass barrier.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Gravel might also suggest this is not a valid extrapolation.

7 Likes

Looks like a case of cherry picking to me!

3 Likes

Go to work with your melon-baller on some bitter melon. Gravel will be vindicated.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Closest we have on earth. According to the graph, should taste good, but is it in good taste?

2 Likes

U2 is playing there right now…just a few more shows scheduled. It’s gotten rave reviews as an incredible venue. They showed some camera shots of the exterior during the Super Bowl the other night. Don’t know how it would taste, though.

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Probably similar to eating a TV, just a lot thicker and with more metal instead of plastic.

1 Like

May well have posted before, but here it is again:

8 Likes

Inspired by another similar meme I saw somewhere - maybe around here, I cooked up a small poster for my own classroom today. Here it is…

4 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes

Editors’ nightmare!

2 Likes

I knew a guy who spent time in a wheel chair who could get up and stand so long as there was something to lean/balance against, he just couldn’t walk; he also wasn’t supposed to stand more than a portion of a minute.

2 Likes

Agree…that is actually quite a large proportion of those who depend on wheelchairs. I write for them for many patients who can not walk more than a few steps at a time. Very, very good point… Though the photo meant well, I think.

2 Likes