Humor in Science and Theology

Florida man’s wife dies in escape attempt, when she turned into column by roadside. Other passengers were uninjured.

8 Likes

Like blowing your nose on saran wrap. Not that gas stations stock toilet paper.

1 Like

Florida man dumped into broken well by political advisors, saved by foreign diplomat.

5 Likes

10 Likes

It’s easier to pray to God about something you want to do by asking him if you should not. Such as “ dear God if you think I should not do this then give me a sign” …. Xd

4 Likes

This new one was good. I’m a big fan of Sam Raimi who directed “Multiverse of Madness” and he’s known for his love of horror. He’s the guy who did “ The Evil Dead “ and this Dr. Strange film definitely did a lot head nodding towards horror and specifically Raimi’s work. Even had a funny Ash ( Bruce Campbell )head nod about his hand possession and so on. I was surprised they were able to tack in as many deaths and reimagine the gore. Such as using mustard to indicate blood lol.

2 Likes

I guess they’re serving soylent green!

10 Likes

7 Likes

I guess South Park and Beavis and Butthead are taking a break from waging war on civilization as we know it

1 Like

xkcd: Health Data

The mouseover text: “Donate now to help us find a cure for causality. No one should have to suffer through events because of other events.” sounds a lot like some “invest in my panacea to prevent the inevitable” claims.

11 Likes

7 Likes

They look pretty proud of themselves. It’s probably okay as long as one of them is named Isaiah.

2 Likes

6 Likes

'Bout time for some merry-making!

1 Like

Florida jailer reports only known peaceful, hymn-sing jailbreak-revival.
No escapes, no injuries, no suicides.

…nothing to report, actually.

Foxx news will conduct no interviews.

7 Likes

I’d look the same if I had to visit those locations… :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I would never have caught that part.

One time my bird dog Blue ate my Book of Common Prayer. The BCP has a prayer about the Bible that says,

“O God, who has caused all Holy Scriptures to be written. Grant us so to read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them…” So I guess old Blue took this literally.

3 Likes

Merry indeed. Maybe they can buy stool softener when they arrive. They appear to need it.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong. They are all ‘classic’ British holiday locations. But they’re all in the Midlands/North England (except Llandudno which is in North Wales) and I’m a snobby southerner! :joy:.

Oi, @Klax, ever go on holiday to Scarborough as a kid? Matlock? Blackpool?

1 Like