Humor in Science and Theology

You only need to worry when bigfoot chases the giant pink bunnies and eats them.

2 Likes

God watching the Israelites turn to apostacy for the 500th time

1 Like

Orangutan clothing. In the wild, orangutans will create hats and umbrellas from leaves to protect them from rain. When they have access to human cloth they will readily use it to make blankets and ponchos.

4 Likes

We were at the San Diego zoo on a rainy day, and they were doing just that, using a burlap cloth like the last one in your pics. My pic here was after she pulled it off but you can see it at her side

4 Likes

A mere orangutan? I don’t think so.

1 Like

If God would have wanted orangutans to not get wet, He would have created them with ponchos.

5 Likes

A new picture showing bigfoot fighting the lizard people on Mars (it was during a dust storm)! :grinning:

(in reality, a non-focused picture of the base plate of my microscope, with the microscope lights off).

8 Likes

Tangentially:
I have a great affinity for Big Foot, as I was jealously called Big Foot in 5th and 6th grade by boys, desperate for a growth spurt rivaling mine. My feet were big, along with everything else. Fun times. Clumsy, too.

3 Likes

Independent fact checkers say this is true

2 Likes

10 Likes

Ha! :slightly_smiling_face:  

1 Like

Brilliant. Reminded me of this festive classic:

10 Likes

At that age, certainly totally depraved.

6 Likes

Little boys pushing away little girls is really pretty comical when you think about how ardently they’ll be sniffing around before long. Are cooties really catchable? Lucky you getting in some long bone development in before girly constitution cut if off early on.

2 Likes

I imagine him asking for a hand basket for his inevitable trip to hell.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think that you were around me then, given that at 11 I was 6’ 0", and wore a size 11 (I think).

Now I am 6’ 5.5", and wear a 16 EEEEEE (my foot is actually the right length for a 14.5, but I have a high arch, high instep, and very wide feet, so I go up a few sizes). I also own the largest pair of steel-toed boots I have ever seen: 18 EEEs.

3 Likes

My grandmother was fairly extreme on that: she was 5’ 3" at 11 (in the late 40s), and stopped then.

2 Likes

I have two dear cousins in the category of tall you inhabit. It’s rare air up there. For real.

2 Likes

Santa Claus Converts To Calvinism, Moves Everybody To Naughty List | The Babylon Bee

There are a few other relevant ones, but I can’t find them at the moment.

2 Likes