Humor in Science and Theology

No. Don’t.

6 Likes

Ouch!

4 Likes

So much love for the “little lady”. :wink:

3 Likes

Hilarious xkcd on climate change. It is serious, but he puts a lot of wry humor in, too! My son was cracking up at it last night. You have to click on the link to see it

11 Likes

6 Likes

I like it! Especially the part about the dogs…

2 Likes

Very informative, as well as amusing in a frightening sort of way. If XKCD was in charge of Covid immunization education, we might have reached a few more people. Probably not however, as his audience is probably one of the most vaccinated segments of the population.

4 Likes

10 Likes

You gotta watch out for those little ladies!

4 Likes

Ken Ham’s Christmas decorations

8 Likes

6 Likes

Everything I know about myself and the world I learned from ads…
And just WOW.
I’m still trying to figure out if this is marketing for a firearm or a PSA :laughing: It’s probably both.

3 Likes

I believe it’s a PSA.

8 Likes

Speaking of science and humor , and faith, Netflix recently released a super good satirical film called “ Don’t Look up” that is about an asteroid coming towards earth and how some just refused to even acknowledge its existence. It was really well done, dark and jumped between tension with horror , thriller, comedy and inspirational. There is even a decent form of Christianity and faith blended in parts of it that was really I guess the way I would probably just accept it. Maybe. Kind of heard to really reasonably think what would you do with a asteroid coming though I can’t imagine just mutating in a evil person over it. Probably just a lot more complaining lol.

Anyways added it this comment becsuse I felt it fits with the science, faith and humor thread. As opposed to possibly hijacking the launch thread. Here it will just fade away with memes.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I thought that was only a male thing (elevated levels being a concern to us old guys ; - ) .

2 Likes

6 Likes

Barely in time:

Just came up as a Fb memory so I may have shared it here before:

8 Likes

I’ve seen the hubcap before – not this year, but a second helping is still good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes