Humor in Science and Theology

Good one and good to see your mug here again. Happy holidays (yes, I am at war against Christmas). :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I saw this last night in the window of a shop that was closed. It gave me a chuckle. Not sure what the theological implications might be but I’d like to see the results if anyone runs an experiment.

I hate being behind someone driving who is on their phone but the red sticker still strikes me as cheeky funny.

12 Likes

I like the bipolar one also. It is frustrating to have T-shirts and bumper stickers sold that I identify with, but could never wear or use.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Unusually, Yahoo! news (which I end up seeing a bit of when signing into my e-mail), had an interesting photo with a headline. The headline in question was “Proof that 2021 is the Dumbest Year Ever”. The picture was of a series of tweets. The first one was “If you rearrange the letters in Delta and Omicron, you get Media Control”. The first reply was “What’s your point? You also get Erotic Almond.” Some other I found: Intercom Load, Loam Doctrine, Mold Reaction/Creation, Climate Donor, Monocle Triad, Citadel Moron, Mired Coolant, Denim Locator, Doom Clarinet, A Colored Mint.

5 Likes

Ha! :grin:  

2 Likes

You’ve already got me working on it. Every one of those has to be worked in to the mother of all conspiracy theories. Not one of them can have its significance lost!

When you hear the doom clarinet playing, head for the citadel and don’t look back. Also don’t forget your denim locator and emergency supply of colored mints.

3 Likes

12 Likes

He left out a comma.

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Lint Care Doom also works. Check the dryer.

2 Likes

Nice. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:  

6 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

Checkmate, athiests :moyai:

2 Likes

1 Like