Human Evolution: Watch Party and Live Chat at the American Museum of Natural History

You are invited to a Watch Party and Live Chat (for all ages) at the American Museum of Natural History. It’s May 1, Friday at 1:35 pm.
Search for fossil human ancestors in Kenya, explore the human family tree, and take a guided tour through the Museum’s Spitzer Hall of Human Origins all while you #StayHome [#WithMe]

You can set a reminder on YouTube.

Assistant Curator of Anthropology Ashley Hammond and educator Frances Forrest will be answering your questions LIVE right here on Friday, May 1, at 1:35pm!

Here’s the link: Human Evolution and Live Chat

I’m sure it will be recorded for later viewing if you miss it, but try make it if you or the kids have questions. I might mention that the Hall of Human Origins is very beautiful, especially the dioramas.

Enjoy!

1 Like

I’ll have to catch it later if it’s uploaded to YouTube as a video or something. Definitely would be interesting and is one of things I’ve been studying lately as a hobby reading focus.

This is awesome! We will share this morning.

Thanks for sharing, just watched it and thought they did a good job. The Smithsonian Miseum on natural history also has a good exhibit, under construction when I visited a couple of years back, financed by the people many love to hate, one of the Koch brothers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.