How should we interpret these verses?

For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man” (1 Corinthians 11:8)

.For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? (John 5:46,47). (Genesis 1 -3)

But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. (Mark 10:6)
He then quoted Genesis 2:24. He did not say “But many billions of years after the beginning of creation, God gradually changed primates into humans”. In Luke 11:50,51, Jesus speaks of “the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world . . . from the blood of Abel”. Abel was the son of Adam and Eve at the foundation of the world! Since the Lord Jesus Christ accepted the early chapters of Genesis as literal, the Christian who is an evolutionist finds himself in disagreement with his Creator/Saviour. Is the servant wiser than his Lord?

Arent these verses agaisnt the idea that evolution and christianity are compatible ? How should we interpret them? I copied and pasted from AIG

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.