Genesis chapter 3, a historical event or not?

Thanks for interesting post.

I am aware of the theory of snowball earth and its opposite also, the traces that are found of a once tropical climate on the north pole.

Now tell me if the experts disagree then who to believe? Are those countries (USA, Russia, Brasil) who reject the Paris treaty in denial?

Human intelligence is way more powerful than natural selection. A new species requires a considerable DNA chane. Nowadays there is crispr cas9.

I can wait.

I am not into Behe :smiley:

@ProDeo

The POLITICIANS of those countries are in denial.

2 Likes

[quote=“ProDeo, post:41, topic:41732, full:true”]

Precisely.

Scripture is not God.

And you are misunderstanding what it is trying to tell you.

Those so called “punishments” are nothing more than life. And it sucks! But it is neither a curse nor a punishment.

Richard

Big thumbs up on that post!

Just one small comment. I don’t think the CO2 rise is just about production but more critically about damage to the means by which CO2 is converted into O2. Deforestation certainly isn’t helping but I think the biggest factor is the damage to the ozone layer which inhibits the main oxygen producer, plankton, by as much as 70%.

But I hope for some more increase in sanity as represented by your post that we are never going to find a solution to this problem in any reduction of CO2 emissions. You put the finger right on bullseye with your comment on how to re-fix all that carbon (incidentally compensating for the damage to the mechanism by which nature fixed that carbon in the first place)!

P.S. This does NOT mean we shouldn’t stop burning up all our fossil fuels! That is an extremely valuable resource we should stop throwing away!

2 Likes

We agree on that one.

That was a nice read, gentiles (as a group) predestinated also like the Jews as a group. Learned something.

1 Like

Yes, it really made me think; I learned a lot, too. Thanks.

Not. Our need for God to be true transcends it regardless.