Genesis 3. Serpent’s wings or legs?

In genesis 3 we read of the serpent who deceived Eve. Most of us are aware it’s not a literal story. I know we’ve also have often heard stories of snakes having legs and having lost them and now crawls in the dust type of stuff.

But throughout the Bible we see thing serpent used for things like the potential angelic beings that looked like serpents with wings.

My question is does anyone have any thoughts or resources on this? In the story are we imaging a winged snake that looses it wings or a legged snake that lost their legs?

So this is some of my further reasoning behind the question.

So going off the position that genesis 1-11 is not to be taken literal I was wondering about something that I’ve not read or heard of yet. It was just a thought. I always hear Genesis 3 being envisioned as a serpent losing its legs and that’s why they crawl, perhaps inspired by some of the ancient Mesopotamians coming across something like the sand boa with vestigial components of being tetrapods.

But what if that’s wrong and the visual was a winged serpent. In the Bible it mentions the angelic-ish beings called seraphim. Here are sections of scripture that mention them.

Isaiah 14:29
New American Standard Bible
29 “Do not rejoice, Philistia, all of you,
Because the rod that struck you is broken;
For from the serpent’s root a viper will come out,
And its fruit will be a winged serpent.

Isaiah 6:1-3
New American Standard Bible
Isaiah’s Vision

6 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. 2 Seraphim were standing above Him, each having six wings: with two each covered his face, and with two each covered his feet, and with two each flew. 3 And one called out to another and said,

“Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of armies.
The whole earth is full of His glory.”

Additionally the word means “ fiery serpent.”

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/8314.htm

So even though in genesis 3 serpent is nachash since the New Testament links Satan to potentially being the serpent in the garden and the seraphim is a winged fiery serpent , I’m wondering if in Genesis 3 the curse that left the serpent crawling was not the loss of legs but instead the visuals were of a seraphim losing its wings. Much like the images of Satan as a fallen angel wjth tattered wings.

Also obviously I don’t really support AIG but noticed the commentaries on snakes they mentioned did mention the potential for wings being part of it.

I feel the winged serpent aspect really helps highlight its fictional aspect of genesis 1-11.