Forum will be read-only from Thursday evening to Friday morning (EST)

We are switching servers for the Forum, which requires that we “freeze” all discussions during the process. So all thread will be set to “read-only” from Thursday evening to Friday morning (EST). I don’t know exactly what time I will be able to “unfreeze” everything on Friday, it depends on whether the switch went smoothly. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Will counselors and detox resources be available to prevent users from seeking their fix on the street?

2 Likes

Phil, you’re the doctor here. What do you recommend for withdrawal symptoms?

1 Like

Whatever you do, don’t go on the AiG Facebook and comment sections, as they are likely to lead to seizures and agitiation. I would suggest meditation and Bible study. If you need something to help the posting fixation, I would suggest typing “I will be kind and gracious” repeatedly.

2 Likes

When one’s fingers itch unbearably to write long diatribes about minutiae, are ointments the only thing a doctor may resort to? One can be sure that, sooner or later, the itch will return… Are there cases in which keyboard-removal is morally acceptable, especially if it saves the rest of humanity a huge headache? It’s a tough debate between pro-type and pro-choice…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.