Finding Harmony Between Evangelical Faith and Evolutionary Science

My name is Dan. I’m an evangelical Christian, and I accept the theory of biological evolution. I’ve come to understand that it is possible to have faith in a supernatural God and also accept the scientific evidence for descent of living species from a common ancestor.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/brad-kramer-the-evolving-evangelical/finding-harmony-between-evangelical-faith-and-evolutionary-science

This is a great paragraph and gets to the heart of the issues that I hear raised all the time by people who are wary of the effect that widespread acceptance of scientific claims will have on the Christian faith.

2 Likes

I agree, @Christy. I want to thank @djprice for writing his story for my blog. It takes a lot of courage to put your personal journey out onto the internet, especially if it involves learning to think about a topic in a new and challenging way. Daniel, you’re an inspiration.

@Brad-
Thanks much for the opportunity to share my story. You’ve got a great forum at BioLogos for sharing conversations in the areas of faith and the science of origins. I think we’re going to see more evangelicals considering these issues and coming to thoughtful conclusions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.