Facebook introduces new "Heresy!" Reaction Button

From the Babylon Bee:
Facebook Introduces new “Heresy!” reaction button.
Maybe they’ll introduce a “Smite!” button as well.

2 Likes

I just added this as a custom emoji for us :heresy:

Should come in handy. Just type : heresy : without the spaces.

1 Like

I wonder what an “apostasy” emoji would look like
:heresy:

We also need a “holier-than-thou” button that could come in handy for some of the more self-righteous moments.

Well, depending on the type of group you are escaping, it could look like a “Get out of jail” card.

;[quote=“Mervin_Bitikofer, post:4, topic:5750, full:true”]
We also need a “holier-than-thou” button that could come in handy for some of the more self-righteous moments.
[/quote]
I propose this emoji sentence
:scream::innocent::smirk:

1 Like

We should also have a Rant Wizard–a tool that could help people put together a typical long and dreary repetitive rant (list of good scientists, list of bad scientists, who has it all wrong, what’s hot, what’s not, etc.) with a few mouse clicks.

I assumed that was what some people here are already using. I just figured it was an Apple app that I can’t get because all my stuff is Android.

3 Likes

But does it have an auto-rant feature with variable settings like rants per day for people on vacation?

1 Like

Creeminy!!! What if somebody dies and their auto-rant function is still turned on?!!! I hate to even think about that. Should somebody try to check in on godsriddle maybe?

1 Like

“John Brown’s body lies a-mouldering in the grave,
But his rant goes marching on.”

1 Like

Brad, you’re my hero. My little Reformed heart is happy now that there’s a little Martin Luther emoji. :smiley: :heresy:

1 Like