Evolution Is Not A Science

you right. evolution isnt science because there is no test to check its claim. any scientific claim need a test.

1 Like

wow how cool.

that is correct, If I was in a school science class,I would bring information such as I have to draw peoples attention to facts about animals that would help them conclude that evolution is not science! It is indeed one peanut butter lie with the REAL FACTS smoothed over! People seem to SIMPLY want to believe it so they ignore the differences as I have shown between alligators and Chickens above!

Evolutionist really hate when REAL science FACTS gets in the way of the lie they REALLY REALLY REALLY want to believe.

My dear sirs, Martin and dcscsccs:

ALL ELEPHANT BONES are in rock or soil sedimentary layers NEWER than the bones of the NEWEST dinosaur-age land and ocean going creatures.

THAT is a fact. So how do you gentleman explain that?

George

2 Likes

i already said it- the elephant population was too small to leave a fossils. according to this logic tetrapod doesnt exist before 400 my until we find one in 2010.

1 Like

You are a brave man, George. :smiley:

1 Like

I have no idea,but crocodiles reproduce just like alligators do and very unlike chickens. However George I will ask God how the Elephants got there when I see him.Until then it is not an issue to me!

However the saying goes that alligators and crocodiles descended from dinosaurs in the far far past, who knows when??

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.