Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses the coronavirus with Dr. Francis Collins

Today (7/6/2020) White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed the latest coronavirus research with National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins.

Watch A Conversation on Covid-19

(I love that it’s in the form of a catechism!) It’s about 28 minutes long–very informative! If I get the opportunity I might sign up to help with the clinical trial.

Thanks for posting, enjoyed the conversation.

1 Like

Glad you liked it! Thanks for watching.

I’m looking forward to the Wright/Collins podcast recording next Sunday. Should be a classic, especially if Jim can get them to play and sing. Somewhere I have on my phone their duet from the BioLogos conference in Houston 3 years or so back.

2 Likes

Nice! I will definitely listen to Collins and Wright. I really like NT Wright. Though somethings I imagine how he got there. I had a hard time following his article on is there marriage in heaven. But that’s for another thread xd.

I love his songs. They are usually very clever parodies! A bunch of his songs are on YouTube.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.