Discovering my Family are Conspiracy Theorists

Does anyone else see a problem here (besides coverup being one word ; - )?

If all you have is trivial grammar…

Then I give you kudos for consistency!

You do have a reading comprehension problem! Or did you see the yellow as redaction? :grin:

1 Like

Neither, but feel that way if it makes you happy

1 Like

Thank you. I needed your permission to be ecstatic. :grin:

2 Likes

I am so happy that I could help.

I encourage you to take up some other hobbies if correcting the minor grammar errors of others is your passion now.

Have you tried hunting for arrowheads or other Indian artifacts in creeks or plowed fields? It is much better than seeking grammar corrections, as it yields valuable, hard assets that can be passed on.

I have found quite a few.

Actually, it’s about flawed arguments, but I can understand your trying to deflect from it.

Based on what evidence?

There are many, many top scientists who are saying that the evidence is tipped heavily towards a zoonotic source. I’m guessing you ignore all of them?

Where is the evidence that any such evidence was deleted?

What evidence?

You will have to file a freedom of information request with the agencies to get their evidence. I doubt you will be successful, as sources of classified information are protected.

Then get back when you have something.

That could be difficult, since it no longer exists:

What evidence?

Asked and answered

I have something. Official conclusions of two government agencies.

If you want more than the conclusions, if you want the sources, then you are welcome to seek that. Just not from me. Seeking their sources is a fool’s errand.

I had a top secret clearance with access to special intelligence years ago. I respect their need to protect sources.

Yep, several times. :grin:

So no evidence, just conspiracies. Got it.

2 Likes

So did I. So have lots of others. It doesn’t make your point.

1 Like

I think we all understand that you don’t care about the evidence.

2 Likes

Both untrue and impolite

Then what evidence led you to believe the lab leak conspiracy theory?