Did We Evolve To Believe In God?

Hi all, I am just wondering why we need to evolve at all? if we lived as caveman for the whole eternity, I do not see the cons of that. Or did we evolve so we can live more and do more for God? If that is the case, what is convincing us to live for God other than faith and believe? What if one day humanity all dies? Who will continue to live for God? Will god create another new kind of living creatures?

One of the three psychology podcasts they did in this season was in this very topic. I forget the exact one.

Because that is what life is… self-organization, growth, learning, develpment, evolving, adapting. It is what makes us different from machines.

But we haven’t. So that is like saying we could be bats and you don’t see the cons of that. So what is this? You would accept being anything as long as you don’t have to change. How about a rock. Is it your dream to be a rock floating alone in space forever?

Yes…!!! created in the image of God with an infinite potentiality to reflect His infinite actually… so that we can have an eternal relationship with Him where there is no end to what He can give to us and what we can receive from Him. That is what I would call eternal life.

why not? And in all the space of the universe why not already.

I don’t know the absolute purpose for God having humans evolve and such but I know that God made us to be in relationship with Him, with each other, and with nature. We might be “spiritually” evolving in a sense to a better knowledge of who and what God is (and the highest point of knowing God is knowing the Son, Jesus Christ!)

All things are going to be reconciled/restored back unto God the Father and ALL people and ALL things will worship God forever in the New Jerusalem (1st Corinthians 15:20-28. Philippians 2:9-11. Colossians 1:15-20. Revelation 20-21.) God will not need to make any other creatures because we will live with God forever and ever. Peace and love from God our Heavenly Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.