Dale and Klax's exchanges about ... everything

You are just making it up. The experience of the man in the boat is statistically irrelevant. You’ve got nothing.

Those are not rational, forensic examples. Don’t worry, you’ll still get your lollipop.

You base that on what, exactly?

I am already delighting – I don’t need to wait.

They most certainly are. God’s providential M.O. is well known among and has been documented by many of his children.

It is irrational to deny that the Creator of the cosmos can and does intervene in it.

That’s how Love works? Or it tortures nearly everyone forever and ever? Hmmmm. Choices, choices.

So they’re reproducible, you can testify to them in court and put the evidence before a disinterested jury? I wonder what they’d find? That God gives lollipops to His chillum? So they can suck on them a squeal with joy as He tortures His enemies forever and ever?

Forensic detectives don’t reproduce the evidence, do they. But they are capable of recognizing a perpetrator’s (or Perpetrator’s) M.O.

Jurors who are not irrationally biased (like you) against the possibility of God’s intervening? Sure. Many who have read the manifold accounts of God acting in providence believe the clear evidence.

You have presented none whatsoever, except of your projected irrational, cognitively biased, folk epistemology. And of your evil God.

All you are doing is spouting unbelievers’ protestations. They fall more than flat.

I believe in Love. You don’t.

My second irony meter vaporizes. :laughing:

You continue to deflect and demonstrate your inability to answer, especially about the man in the boat.

I wouldn’t dream of discussing your Freudian slip.

I never deflect and always ably answer.

You don’t have the ears to hear. It’s not your fault. They’ll be fixed. You’ll get your real lollipop.

You are ruining my irony meters. I may be able to straighten the needle on the one that wrapped itself around the peg.

One more time:

What man? Someone you know? You yourself? Is a God being Love more meaningful than a God being a righteous psychopath who gives lollipops to less than a handful of rich Americans when half the world couldn’t afford one?

You are just sputtering and popping and deflecting. You know very well what I am talking about. I don’t believe in your Confectioner in the Sky.

And you are pretending that God cannot be just and fair.

What do I know? That Jesus calmed the storm? What’s that got to do with you and your empty claims of three rich Americans being given lollipops (micromanaged lives) by God the Psychopathically Righteous?

I’m sorry that you cannot see the implications of and the parallels to the reality of God’s providence for men in a boat two millennia ago and for his present day children and multitudes in the centuries in between. Futility casting aspersions is lame, and your blasphemy is worse. Maggie was in severe distress, and you denigrate her. Wow. That is pathetic. You really have to reach, don’t you. She rejoices in God’s vibrant and vital ‘micromanagement’ in her life, and I rejoice with her.

Nothing compared to your rejoicing in Heaven over the billions burning in eternal infinite distress forever and ever in Hell. We’ll never meet in your Heaven.