What is the craziest thing you’ve ever heard someone say about the Bible?
My top three would be
Jeffery Dougherty. A time-traveller (!) who travelled back in time to discover that Paul is the Antichrist.
Dave Sim. A Canadian comic book artist who follows a made up Abrahamic religion which combines Judaism, Christianity and Islam. He claims that both testaments alongside the Quran are the word of God, and that contradictions in and between the scriptures are the result of a conflict between God and Yahweh, who is an evil, female deity called Yoowhoo. His only evidence is his own misogyny.
Fernando Conde Torrens (a shout out to @archicastor1). Believes Christianity was invented at the council of Nicea.
- Fiery Flying Serpents are dinosaurs. (A much more simpler explanation is that they are spitting cobras)
- The Bible mentions unicorns. (As opposed to Auroches)
- Paul never mentions the crucifixion (a brazen falsehood promoted by "Rational"Wiki)
- The Trinity originited in Paganism. (In spite of the preponderance of overwhelming evidence indicating Proto-Trinitarian ideas were common amongst 1st century Jews, who identified the Logos as part of God, yet also separate, far to similar to Johannine ideas to be a coincidence)
- Jesus was a hermaphrodite.
- Jesus was a Paedophile.