Is it possible for God to display the fullness of His glory in a multidimensional universe that appears to be young?
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.
1.God is capable of creating ex nihilo.
3. Light makes the creation visible.
4. Light travels 300,000,000 m/s.
5. There is an observer within the creation living on Earth.
6. The observer has eyes that use light to perceive the creation.
Is it possible to display the fullness of His glory?
If YES, how could He display the size/glory of the known universe in a universe that appears to be young when distances are measured in Light Years?
If NO, He must create the universe with the appearance of very old age.
** Therefore, He is bound to the appearance of old age in order to display the fullness of His glory.**
If He is bound to create a universe that appears to be old in order to display the fullness of His glory it seems to me there are only two options.
Vital Point - He has the ability to do either option !
- He follows natural law and it takes 13.82 billion years.
- He speaks the fully formed universe into existence.