Argument against Adam as the first literal male human (against YEC)

I stumbled on a site spoke of Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 which I never looked at before or understood much of it, but I think it puts a huge burden on YEC’s to explain.

Ezekiel 28: 12-19 And Isaiah 14:12-17

Ez 28: 13-14"you were created they were prepared.
You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;"

It sounds to me like Lucifer, was a guardian cherub, who walked on the holy mount of God.

Ez 28:13 “You were in Eden,
the garden of God;”

And he was given a job on earth perhaps to rule over the animals and Neanderthals. Neanderthals must have had kings and kingdoms.

Ez 28:17 I made a spectacle of you before kings.

Is 14:12 You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

What nations were around before Eden? It sounds again to me like Neanderthal nations.

Is 14:16-17 Those who see you stare at you,
they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
and made kingdoms tremble,
the man who made the world a wilderness,
who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives go home?

It sounds to me like Lucifer traveled between the holy mount of God, and earth. On earth, lived in Eden, and ruled the animals and Neanderthals and the earth. It sounds like quite a brutal ruling too. Sounds like a possible ruling around 500k-150k BC.

This is why I think, after God threw Lucifer from his position, humans then evolved, and were given status of image bearers. These humans were created in His image roughly around 100k BC. You can imagine how angry this must have made Lucifer, the once ruler of earth, now, had mere weak man (who evolved from a time that Neanderthals were subject to him) now ruling over the animals, and subduing the earth (as Lucifer once did). This is why Lucifer couldn’t wait till God gave man a law, so that by that law he could take advantage of sin and watch man fall from God in breaking that law. I think it wasn’t till ~10k BC, that God called Adam to the garden and gave him law.

Can a YEC explain if Adam was the 1st literal human, who are these kingdoms that trembled or nations laid low, or who were taken captive. Who said this the man that had captives?

@Jonathan_Burke has some good material (here and there in the archives) on how Genesis rests on the implicit reality of other people on Earth - - in addition to Adam & Eve and their children.

I am aware of many of those in Genesis. I just never really saw too many outside of it. I was just pointing out 2 I found in Isaiah and Ezekiel.

@still_learning

In the general corpus of Jewish writings, it is frequently suggested that the Kenites somehow come from the Cain lineage. I think from a literary viewpoint, this is a pretty good hypothesis.

But of course, this has led to the inevitable explanations that a Cain descendant survived the Great Flood by holding onto a rope trailing behind Noah’s ark.

Or maybe a more plausible theory that it was a local flood…

Which means the story of the flood is flawed…

A local flood does not keep a person floating around for a year…

A more literal reading of the text would suggest that it is not about Satan, that the Satan imagery is figurative…

Would a YEC go there? Their whole stance on 6 day creations is based of a literal reading…w

Well, that’s just kind of confusing. But yeah, that’s what I grew up with: “Even though this says it’s not about Satan, it’s about Satan…” (“literally”…?)