All of the bases in DNA and RNA have now been found in meteorites

Fascinating!

A tentative consideration is that the God was not even really concerned this reality (universe)… Perhaps He is simple allowed to do whatever it did - to simply evolve on its own… Perhaps being who He is - He simply had a lot better things to do - but took notice at some point - and raised up this guy Jesus…

I have located other similar material.

Full Disclosure - I am a retired accountant and totally ignorant about these matters - but still find them fascinating and dip my toe in from time to time - knowing that I am NOT a natural scientist of any sort.

1 Like

There’s nothing tentative about it. If He is, He zens. And incarnates; the only proposition that He is.

What does “He zens.” mean?
Thanks.

1 Like

God has been involved since ‘before’ time started.* He can’t not be. And we have objective evidence of his involvement in his children’s lives.

Regarding things cosmological, he is still involved too:

…he upholds the universe by the word of his power. Hebrews 1:3

*Big bang cosmology tells us time had a beginning.

My shorthand for how God does nature for eternity. Without a trace. Without a whisper of need by nature.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining. That helps a lot. I understand what you mean by [conceptual] shorthand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.