All of the bases in DNA and RNA have now been found in meteorites

Fascinating!

A tentative consideration is that the God was not even really concerned this reality (universe)… Perhaps He is simple allowed to do whatever it did - to simply evolve on its own… Perhaps being who He is - He simply had a lot better things to do - but took notice at some point - and raised up this guy Jesus…

I have located other similar material.

Full Disclosure - I am a retired accountant and totally ignorant about these matters - but still find them fascinating and dip my toe in from time to time - knowing that I am NOT a natural scientist of any sort.

1 Like

There’s nothing tentative about it. If He is, He zens. And incarnates; the only proposition that He is.

What does “He zens.” mean?
Thanks.

1 Like

God has been involved since ‘before’ time started.* He can’t not be. And we have objective evidence of his involvement in his children’s lives.

Regarding things cosmological, he is still involved too:

…he upholds the universe by the word of his power. Hebrews 1:3

*Big bang cosmology tells us time had a beginning.

My shorthand for how God does nature for eternity. Without a trace. Without a whisper of need by nature.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining. That helps a lot. I understand what you mean by [conceptual] shorthand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.