Adam, Eve and human population genetics, Part 14: addressing critics - Poythress, population genomics, and locating the historical Adam (conclusion) | The BioLogos Forum

bren. lets take all your points about a)

" Where does the heat come from?"-

maybe from the core of the earth. so when the star formed, the core was the hottest place on earth.

" How did such unexplained heat radiate away so quickly and without effect?"-

it could be even before the seven days of creation. or by god that cooled the core.

" How did it fail to melt together all of the layers?"-

who says that it most to be melt?

" How did it fail to destroy all life and/or vaporize the flood? "-

again- im not talking about the flood.

Dcscccc,

I hate to say it, but I’m going to leave it at that; you are ignoring high school physics and you are ignoring the arguments in my previous comments, repeating points you had previously made as though I had not yet explained why they make no sense and turning all past explanations into wasted effort. Also, as a favor to those who dialogue with you, please get into the habit of checking your spelling and grammar before posting (you can do this using Word and then copy pasting your comments). They are illegible in some places and it is really the absolute minimum effort you can make. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.