A Bible verse for BioLogos

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." – Matthew 5:11-12

It is largely thanks to BioLogos that I am still a Christian and not an atheist. Someone on Facebook pointed out the other day that BioLogos provides a safety net for scientifically literate Christians who are struggling in their faith or are in the free-fall of deconstruction. For my own part, I am in a much stronger place spiritually than I was six and a half years ago when I joined the forum, I’ve had my confidence in my faith and in Christ strengthened and restored, and I’d just like to thank all of you who have supported me, encouraged me, and prayed for me.

Keep up the good work and God bless you. Don’t let the Pharisees and Sadducees get you down.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing, James. And thanks for all the solid info you regularly point people to when they come looking for answers.

Personally, I hear far more encouraging things about the impact BioLogos has than I hear criticism.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.