What does it mean to graciously disagree about COVID?

We will see what is revealed.

So far, the lab leak position has moved from a conspiracy theory akin to a faked moon landing
To
the most likely source of the disease according to the FBI, Department of Energy, and former head of the CDC.

The denials of gain of function research have been identified as lies.

So stay tuned.

Stop tuning out.

From @klwā€™s article, just above:

I would like to hear them address the quite strong evidence for a natural origin in the Wuhan markets. Iā€™m guessing they will never have to address that evidence. Iā€™m guessing you will never address it either.

What relevance does that have to the question at hand? All parties involved agree that SARS-CoV-2 has not been genetically modified, much less the product of ā€œgain of functionā€ research.

1 Like

It demonstrates a pattern of telling lies by those involved in the campaign to squash any discussion of a potential lab leak.

So itā€™s just part of the conspiracy theory and not actual relevant evidence.

1 Like

No, you misunderstood.

The Department of Energy, the FBI, and the former director of the CDC disagree with you.

With a high level of confidence. Sure. Got it.

Maybe they have forgotten about the former or never seen the latter of the two things I posted, never mind all the other legitimate arguments you have ignored, and selectively, as just demonstrated.

I donā€™t think I did. You are claiming there is a conspiracy to silence those who support the lab leak theory. This is irrelevant to the actual evidence. Itā€™s a red herring, at best.

1 Like

Evidence trumps opinions.

2 Likes

No, I am saying there was a conspiracy to silence those who supported the lab leak position, a conspiracy that was effective for many months.

But the truth is coming out and now some are switching to pretending there never was a conspiracy ā€” yet the unredacted emails are revealing.

That is irrelevant, even if true. The evidence is what matters. Playing the martyr card is not a replacement for evidence.

2 Likes

Interesting comment for a person who claims to know what the majority of scientists think without having any evidence to support that assertion.

Those were unwarranted conclusions, and I have admitted as much. Can you do the same?

I did not make claims that require recanting.

It seems to me that it is completely unwarranted to conclude that there was a lab leak based on how proponents of the lab leak were treated. This isnā€™t evidence for a lab leak. So why do you continually bring it up?

1 Like

That would be unwarranted.

Of course, I did not do that. I am certain that was not a factor in the FBI and the DoE determining that the lab leak was the likely source of Covid.

The censorship is relevant to the discussion, however inconvenient it is for those protecting their past actions and the CCP.

It still puzzles me why you donā€™t think either of the two articles are worthy of your addressing themā€¦ Never mind, I just figured it out. Duh.