Were the events of Genesis 1 revealed to humans via a dream?

Just have to notice…although your assessment of Benjamin87’s view is reasonable, the way you stated it is…well…a tad arrogant. Especially in the midst of a blog where so many posts are just some hunch or other.

1 Like

Noted. You can’t type tone. In my head I was more bemused than superior, but I see how you are reading it. I confess to being quite jaded because of the number of people who regularly show up here having done zero actual research in an area but think they have a brilliant idea that is going to change the landscape of the whole discussion. I don’t think failing to be impressed by this is arrogance, more just someone who is tired of rampant mansplaining in general. (I’m not intending to label Benjamin a mansplainer, I’m just giving the context of what I expect from people most of the time, based on my experience.)

Quoted for truth.

Or some have suggested all those things we ourselves are what God has withdrawn from that there might be otherness and true others with whom He could relate.

Don’t worry, Christy we haven’t given up on you. Paradigm change is coming. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.