Unobservability of an Uncaused Cause

Hey Mike! Welcome aboard. My own life boggles my mind. lol.
God gave me no memory. It is a gift as I could not hold on to anything so I had to rediscover it over and over. In this way, I can only hold onto foundational things that are persistent instead of latching onto to false teachings as I couldn’t even hold onto the right ones either. That was 1 of 3 gifts, the second, empathy, tore me up but I have now looked through many eyes and am sometimes able to answer the real question they are asking and their eyes light up. love it.

I’ve written a nice scientific-centered piece (IMHO) I should be posting in a couple of days. It’s done, editing, about Alpha & Omega being the unobservable from which space and time manifest. I’m still not sure what to name it yet, but I think you will enjoy it, I do, love science.

Maybe tonight, once I’m satisfied. The second part about gravity is my own given the observations I list. I need to add that.

A tease is only us slow-moving turtles see the beginning and end, here or there as separate.

Still a little new here myself. Some of the theologians haven’t figured me out yet. Not getting what they expected. It is a mix ba and strong debates but everyone I’ve talked with is fairly cordial. Haven’t seen any serious trolls but some are turned off by religious references that are not empirical, so it helps to tie religious topics into reality. They may voice their objection if missing, being a trigger for some. Otherwise, you get some really nice answers too.

Hope you got a badge, I think you’re limited to 4 comments a day until you build up some credit. Quoting someone will get another badge, daily visits, etc…

enjoy.

The distinctions, that which occurs in spacetime, are no less real and separate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.