Timing of Satan's Fall and YEC

So do the earliest writings of Hinduism, and they all are talking about the same point in history. I am not saying there is not a struggle. I am saying that the spiritual mirrors the physical. The physical aspect of reality is what God created this world for. At some point in time this physical war over the earth, went into another dimension and became, for lack of a better term, spiritual. Religion is man’s attempt to rejoin the battle. Or else there is the naturalistic view, and these alledged wars are just fiction like todays sci-fi. Which is not really science either.

I do not see either Satan or those that follow him as angels or servants. NOR do I see them as representative of trillions of galaxies. As I pointed out. You mention Olympis. But that is the same concept of aliens hiding out just out of sight. In fact modern culture has revived all the ancient olympians, just like the Greeks did in their culture. It does not have to be religious to be a fact that humans are stuck in the middle of a conflict over their well being. Religion is just a result of hero worship.