The YEC enterprise and grooming conspiracy theorists

Please explain then how it is that Satan is the one who whips up a wind storm that kills Jobs children in Job ch 1?

18While he was still speaking, another messenger came and reported: “Your sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother’s house, 19when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on the young people and they are dead, and I alone have escaped to tell you!

I find it a really difficult theological position to claim that Satan, a creature who is (even by your own world views claims) more than 6,000 years old, unable to learn science both faster and more intelligently than any human?

Add to the above youre confusing divine authority and power with God allowing Satan to have control of things like the weather. Satan is only allowed to have power to control things like the weather if God allows it. Here in Job 1, we clearly find an example of God doing just that…allowing Satan to control lightning and the wind.

Another example is found the Gospels when Satan took upon himself the form of an angel tempting christ. They did not walk to those places in that narrative, Satan was given the power to physically take Christ there (the roof of the temple being one of the spots he took christ).

This is an example of a person who recognises huge theological conflicts with their world view and then simply twists biblical text to fit their error in order to ensure the sqfety of world view. Philosophically, this is foolish and the conflict here is a major probpem for me.

I do not agree with your world view Christy because of massive philosophical stuffups like this…it becomes untennable.

If you would fix these problems and present a consistent and sound philosophical position, and then align that with the science, you would win me over…but honestly, this is a mess…