The Universe' Size

Virtual particles come and go all the time; light stutters, but nothing comes from nothing in our spacetime bubble, or any other. That’s rational, i.e. rationally apprehendable. Spacetime bubbles - universes - themselves may. Even that’s rational. That absolutely nothing at all can explode… But the negative gravity of spacetime really takes the biscuit.

Nothing quite like the chaotic sea and the biblical metaphor is just as fitting for all the noise out there.

Yes. Human intuition is innately biased. That’s why we use the scientific method, because it is the best method we have found for mitigating that bias.

I am still wondering if you are pranking us by seeing if we will respond to such convoluted sentences.

1 Like

That sounds like a monumentally biased we

The law of non-contradiction is not based on peer reviewed observation

One other thing, I’ve had more than enough responses, but have yet to change anyone’s mind.

Edit: It’d be better to say that I have yet to see anyone change their mind or have it changed. I have found some agreement over the years so that has been encouraging. The first ten years, the only agreement I had to go on was a good handshake from my then pastor after he read something I wrote about how the triune God would not have to necessarily suffer being alone.

1 Like

That’s why sharing his joy makes so much sense as to his motivation – he wasn’t lonely as I’ve heard folks suggest as his reason for creating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.