The Remarkable Conversion of Molly Worthen

• What?! I give you a gift and you’re going to niggle over a few details? :laughing:
1 Like

I wouldn’t call where universities put courses a good measure of whether or not something uses science.
But just for fun I took a web look and quickly found a dozen universities where a student can earn a Bachelor of Science degree in history – not just in archaeology, but in history.

1 Like

Irrelevant.

It’s as relevant as your question about history courses being listed in a science department – either one says the university doing it considers that history is sufficiently a science to have the name attached.

Maybe evangelical colleges make up their own rules.

Somehow I doubt that universities with “state” and “institute of technology” in their names are evangelical, such as Utah State, or those just named after a state such as the University of Wisconsin, or places such as Columbia University of New York or West Texas A & M University, and Marian University in Wisconsin certainly isn’t!

One can have a Bachelor of Science degree in a non-scientific field.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.