The Forgotten Calendar of Jesus - What Happened to the Biblical Festivals?

One aspect that should be noted is that ὅραμα (HOH-ra-ma) does not necessarily denote a non-physical occurrence; it also covers spectacular or amazing physical events.

1 Like

I Lifted My Eyes and Saw’: Reading Dream and Vision Reports in the Hebrew Bible (The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies, 584)

1 Like

FWIW, I recognize the first name.

@mjeter212

And I’m beginning to wonder why you started this thread.

Messianic Sinaiticism (most prominently taught by organizations like the National Black Hebrew Israelite group, NCCI) is a belief system centered on the literal commands given at Mount Sinai. Because they reject human traditions, rabbinic allegories, and modern secular philosophies in favor of a literal reading of scripture, their stance on evolution aligns with strict biblical creationism, [1]

I’d rather we discuss why you reject the science of evolution?

G.Brooks