Quadrant Model of Reality Theory of Everything Ryan Merkle

Okay, where shall I begin. Let me try the page of Physics since, alas, that is my job. https://www.quadrantmodel.com/quadrant-physics

My first question is do you just randomly click on wikipedia pages about Physics looking and doing a CTRL+F search for the number four? You reference a single paper on the Physics page three times, literally writing a short blurb about everytime some obscure paper from 2003 (cited two times ever) used the word ‘four.’ I have done the same, and see, hey, they write the Standard Model Langrangian in four parts: Higgs+Gauge+Gauge-Fermion+Yukawa. A nice writeup of what the actual Lagrangian of the Standard Model is and what it means can be seen here:

It seems as if there is quite a bit of astrology or other such quackery, with way too much emphasis given to the now obviously completely wrong idea of four elements of nature from ancient Greek though in a multiple places. That’s just one example, but I think I’m gonna have to post this image:

In general, it is very easy to repeatedly see such patterns that aren’t even there intentionally. As a matter of fact, we can easily miss everything that doesn’t fit neatly into such patterns. But grabbing one random article about particle physics and doing a search for the word ‘four’ and using that as an illustration of anything… please don’t.

I want to reiterate what @Christy offered above:

3 Likes

Somebody said something about the enneagram yesterday but I could not reply it said. But the enneagram is also the quadrant pattern I explained that years ago but I’d have to find the articles I posted a long time ago. To people who ask what is the significance, your reality is the quadrant model that is the significance I don’t see how that could not be significant- everything about your existence is the quadrant pattern. To the physicist guy, hopefully soon I will go back in my timeline and get the good stuff I posted proving that all of physics is the quadrant pattern. It seriously is. That “obscure article” that you are talking about is an article about how Pauli dialogued with Jung and recognized the quaternity to be the foundation of physics. I actually did not even finish posting on that article but there are actually books written about it. Hopefully soon I will go back and post stuff I posted on that on my website in the sumary sections on physics and so on. I have been doing a lot of work so it has been hard for me to do all of these goals, but hopefully eventaully I can. Your reality is the quadrant reality- when I say that the quadrant is the Form of Being take this into consideration- Philosophers have called Being God.

My suggestion is before immediately dismissing it assuming that it is pseudoscience which I assure you it is not, actually look through the work I have done [content removed by moderator] I am sure that you will recognize that the quadrant model is the most significant theory ever discovered.

To the physicist guy Pauli was one of the Fathers of Quantum phsyics I forgot to mention that. I think that might be the article you are referring to.

actually never mind I see what the phsycist guy was referring to. I would recommend you go to the quadrant summary section not that page. That page I posted all that stuff because I was in a hurry and I could not post on FaceBook for a variety of reasons that I don’t want to get into so I just randomly posted that stuff there. You are looking at that one disorganized page and discounting the quadrant model. I recommend you look at the quadrant summary sections and after then you can look at those pages which are mainly just information that I gathered and put there as a way to store it so that hopefully later I can organize it and hopefully soon I will put the good stuff in the quadrant summary sections. I have barely begun the task but I have enough up so far to prove the quadrant model

To the physicis guy that page that you pointed out was not significant. I was essentially just posting stuff that I planned to hopefully later go back to and organize in the quadrant summary sections. That was just me compiling information that I planned to later sieve through. I didn’t think that those pages I was copying and pasting were highly significant. Normally I wouldn’t have even posted it on the website I would have just posted it on FaceBook but that day I was not able to use FaceBook I do not want to get into the reasons why so I just copied and pasted it there as something that I planned to look through later. Again my suggestion would be first look through the quadrant summary pages. That is more ordered information and tends to be very notworthy material. From there I plan to also hopefully make well structured quadrant summary pages for each of the sections for instance a quadrant summary page for physics and so fourth I just haven’t gotten around to doing that yet.

Ryan remember that humans are very good at seeing patterns where none actually exist.

1 Like

Also apparently some humans try to accuse people of seeing patterns where they don’t exist when there really is a pattern and I saw it. All I can suggest is you look at the quadrant model website and also my facebook pages but also soon hopefully I plan to start posting dvds from the teaching company showing that the dominant thing taught in every subject was the quadrant model. I studied everything from chemistry to literature the quadrant model was dominant.

I think its a fact that some humans are unable to see patterns and see the Truth if it is presented to them due to ignorance lack of intelligence and or because by nature they are unable to recognize Truth and don’t want to because they prefer to be blind. The quadrant model is the Truth if you don’t see it then you are blind, then you don’t understand reality.

Most people who I have shown it too though actually have acknowledged that it is true and are very impressed by it

I’ve shown professors religious teachers all sorts of people the quadrant model since 2009 yes there were some people who didn’t understand it but there was a lot of them who said it was incredible. So there definitely is a pattern I didn’t see something where it was not

and my experience was it was the people with the most knowledge who were most impressed by it. For instance I went to UCSD and showed high level professors it years ago and they were amazed by it and told me that I had to publish it. The professor who was most excited by it had published text books in physics and chemistry and he told me that what I was saying was true in his field and he was sort of a polymath so he really recognized the legitimacy of the quadrant model. Again my experience was it was people who are kind of ignorant and dumb but don’t realize it who immediately had a stance of looking down on the quadrant model but who cares about them. It was the intelligent people with a lot of knowledge who instantly grasped its import or at least were intrigued by it and said it was very good. So I’m not making up a pattern high functioning people have acknowledged the quadrant model as significant and were interested in it when I showed them it and told me that it was true and good. The higher up they were in academics for instance it was the highest level professor I talked to in 2013 about the quadrant model that told me “I have seen many people come to me and tell me theories of everything and mostly they are terrible but this is extremely good you need to get this published before somebody else tries to take it”

he taught chemistry and physics and told me that it was true the standard model fit the pattern and it was true chemistry did and he told me he taught a lot of things in terms of quadrants but he had never made the connections I had and realized the importance and significance of the quadrant and what I was showing him so no I am not seeing patterns where there are none only ignorant people who lack knowledge might think that/condescending know it alls

Ryan, it has become patently clear in this thread that productive dialogue about your ideas is impossible, especially if those critiquing you are to be treated in these terms. So I’m closing the thread. Frankly, I think you should take your ideas elsewhere.

1 Like