New Article: Evolutionary Creation is for Everyone

Hi @Christy! Not intending to attack the author’s motives. It’s the content and style which I find shallow. The “fail to completely embrace” quote is from the article, a disrespectful dismissal of all views but the author’s own. To me, if @marusso wanted gracious dialog, that’s where you need to start.

BTW - thank you for letting the post through. I prefer dialog, as you know. But the ease with which the article could be satirized, I felt, was the most illuminating approach.

This is an excellent article that summarizes why science and Christian faith are definitely not mutually exclusive. I shared this to my Facebook page and if one person will take the time to read it, it will be worth the share.

2 Likes

I found his article to be brilliant and illuminating.

Thanks for sharing, I hope it stimulates some interesting discussions in your community.

2 Likes

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.