My Independent arrival to ID, and my findings of a plan, and unexpected implication

As I understand it, not in the deep ocean thermal vents which supports life using just the resources supplied by the vent. Sort of a preputial motion machine.

there is no time constant called survival fitness but the process has a feedback loop that is called survival fitness and a feedback loop has a time constant. By the looks of it it is several generations.

Now if matter is eternal than so should the material universe be. So far we have no evidence for a past eternal universe, if anything it looks unlikely as it should have reached equilibrium by now.
I share your assumption that life is eternal in agreement with theological doctrine, but I can’t conclude that for matter

Ah, the Oxford comma. Where is this feedback loop that is called survival fitness (by whom?) defined?

looks like commas are your thing. If you consider evolution as a process of propagating life it should not be too difficult to fathom that the process is regulated by a feedback loop called survival fitness.
It was interesting to have a dig into feedback loops in evolution and articles and I got stuck with Robertson and a lecture of his you might enjoy.

Havent finished yet, but I wonder if he realises the metaphysical implications of his talk :slight_smile:

Why are you the only person to have fathomed this if it’s not difficult? The greatest minds of the past 160 years never mention it. You must be greater yet. The greatest.

PS what does Robinson claim that is germane?

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.