More faith in the scientific method than God's revelation

So how can you have an informed perspective that allows you to ironically claim a lack of humility among the scientists and more importantly, that they are wrong?

1 Like

Greg,

Thereā€™s a huge difference between saying that youā€™ve ā€œseen the researchā€ and your more recent admission that you only have time to read the conclusions, isnā€™t there?

1 Like

Agreeing with you here: Iā€™m in the same boat, just on the other side. If you told me I had to read something YEC in order to be a fair-minded person, Iā€™d say, sorry bud, lifeā€™s too short. So despite all my whining about it, I can actually respect this from this perspective. Just wanted to acknowledge that before moving on.

So if you donā€™t know, why not ask? Why assume? Iā€™m sure you know what assuming does.

Because it might not be because of drawing folks into Christianity. It might just be because of the overwhelming evidence. You never know. Not a bad idea to be open to the possibility, and maybe to ask some folks and try to call their bluff.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.