Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche

So I guess they are looking at people vaccinated and unvaccinated, who live under the same or similar conditions, so as to have a reasonable comparison.

2 Likes

It’s because we’re so obese & riddled with chronic, preventable disease.

Hi Hillary- I noticed you removed the video. Interesting. I have a general statement I’d like to make about this thread. How’s the best way to do that?

Exactly. They randomly assign people to be vaccinated or not. Who has been vaccinated is kept hidden from everyone involved – it’s a ‘double blind’ study (although in the case of these studies, those who got the vaccine could often guess because they had an immune reaction).

3 Likes

Just out of curiousity - what do they inject for the placebo? Is it just a colored saline solution?

I believe most covid vaccines have used saline as the placebo. The AZ vaccine trial used a meningitis vaccine instead.

3 Likes

I am sorry. I enthusiastically affirm that you sound like a compassionate person.

Here is a 16 minute analysis of his statement that you may enjoy. I don’t appreciate Zdogg’s snark, but he did analyze the statement, and has some good points.
Why Vanden Bossche Is Wrong About COVID Vaccines (zdoggmd.com)
Thanks.
I would be interested in what you think. But in advance, I do apologize for the snark. I strongly dislike snark, as it is disrespectful and shuts down conversation.
Thanks.

You can still make it in this thread!

Thanks Randy. His points are interesting & I’m becoming immune to snark so it’s ok :wink: Thanks for your kindness.

1 Like

We try to make sure all our guests get vaccinated for that! It’s a free service we offer here.

5 Likes

I do more than my part (I must have gotten the placebo :grin:).

2 Likes

They are already talking about carrying papers showing you’ve been vaccinated before you can fly or visit some countries or even states.

1 Like

Wrong. You are dogmatic here. You believe what you believe in spite of evidence to the contrary, because you won’t consider alternate views of the facts, even to the point of not allowing them to be posted.

1 Like

I’d say he’s pretty much dead on correct.

3 Likes

What the heck is an alternate view of the facts?

1 Like

Here’s another, more technical summary of why Vanden Bossche is wrong:

3 Likes

When two people see the same facts, but come to different conclusions as to what those facts mean. Much of that depends on the worldview of the one looking at the facts.

And in this case, scientific savvy, not just worldview.

1 Like

So, that seems to be a very post-modern approach, everyone has their own truth and so forth. Is that compatible with Christianity?

3 Likes

Depends on your world view…

2 Likes