Mark of the beast, vaccines, mask, and microchips

There’s buzz in the medical community that the upcoming vaccine for covid19 will leave a non visible “mark” that can be viewed with a specific light. Like an invisible ink under your skin. Is that “tattooish” enough?

To me, this is exactly what the scriptures speak of.

If you were even just half as suspicious of conspiracy theorists as you are of the real medical experts, you would become much less mis-informed!

4 Likes

By “medical community” do you mean anti-vax conspiracy websites?

There was one study that involved Gates Foundation funding that explored “quantum dots” for the storing of vaccine history. Nothing about them is traceable or can be read without your consent. If you think this is “exactly what the Scriptures speak of” read the passage again with a good commentary this time. Here’s a good article from Logos to help you out:

As far as I know, there have been zero proposals to try to use this technology for COVID-19 vaccines. And even if there were, it would surely be optional. It’s supposed to be a benefit for people in places where paper records are hard to maintain, like refugee populations.

1 Like

No that’s not tattoo enough because again the Jewish and gentile christians in 70ad had no idea about this. What they did know about was actual tattoos done by needles with inks.

Also, if you remember Jesus was standing and pointing at the temples and said these will be destroyed.

Well those were already destroyed in the first century.

Jesus also said this generation won’t pass away until these things happen and that generation passed away in the first century.

Jesus and apostles also stated the kingdom of god is within us. The visions in revelation are just that visions. Not literal events.

2 Likes

If COVID-19 vaccines are supposed to tag everybody, then why did I get rejected for a vaccine trial today. :grin: (Hint: I was not a good candidate because I don’t get out enough to be exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the community or at work. I am retired, can get groceries delivered, pay all but one of my bills online and do not have much occasion to leave our home.)

1 Like

“0” scientific credibility would be harsh unless you can show some statistics. I would say that the establishment scientific elitists are very concerned about these truths being publicly exposed. Because for years they have been promoting and practicing things like “mother earth” climate change, green, experimental diseases (example of the scientists busted in the NIH probe: Science | AAAS) being funded by China who wants us dead, etc…

If your conspiracy theory is true, why would they reject anyone?

1 Like

These are very well written posts Christy. Thanks for sharing. I look at this stuff and i study and dont everything at face value. But my goal is to expand my knowledge. Some folk’s are not that way (and I would say most), they only adhere to their group and within their comfort zones. The may 20 article makes determinations but as we should understand, the Bible is not always clear on the the way this stuff plays out, so to say that the mark is certainly not a medical procedure, is disingenuous. We really dont know,. and only God knows. All we are responsible for is to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

2 Likes

I dont understand your question, why who reject who and for what purpose?

You ‘liked’ my earlier post above but did not comprehend it.

You must be a great dancer.

Hoo boy.

If your conspiracy theory is true, why was I rejected for a vaccine? Why would anyone be rejected for a vaccine, and especially a Christian?

Vaccine isn’t developed for the public. Which vaccine trial are you referring to?

Of course it’s being developed for the public. Moderna.

1 Like

Unfortunately, that’s not a guarantee of reliability. Sometimes, it seems that adding an unrelated Christian badge to their message implies they’re trying to get credibility that their content doesn’t demand. Paul Harvey’s dad would say, “if you see a salesman knock at your door, with his handbag under one arm, and a Bible under the other, throw him out!.” Judy Mikovits is discredited… I’m a Christian, and I take everything with a gratuitous ichthus on it as fishy!

1 Like

I talked to a person today that was really caught up in conspiracy theories about this issue. They believed the OK sign going around politicians ( I by the way have no idea what he’s talking about concerning ok hand gestures showing up in political pictures) to being hints at 666 and that all the people getting down to take a knee during the anthems are being subconsciously trained through rituals of false God worship and that he foresees that the vaccines will have chips and that you’ll have to have proof of the vaccine ( a chip ) in order to go shopping or even go walking and that everyone is being trained to wear masks to further isolate the humanity we still have left and that it will result in masked people standing around hiding behind it while non compliance will be met with executions.

Reminds me of C.S.Lewis talking about taking the Lord’s name in vain, and how such actions (the use of invoking God’s name for personal gain) were much more a violation than cursing.

1 Like

Like Simon Magus…

Yeah. I know the symbol, but I’ve not heard anything about lots of politicians doing it. I remember seeing something about it supper lay being related to white racist groups but never heard that connected with politicians either.

They believe that the gesture looks like a 6. Which it kind of does but that’s irrelevant to me.

1 Like