Ken Ham vs. Bill Nye Debate

@gbrooks9

Now you are saying that your understanding of what God thinks is better than that of the OT.

You are saying that the Jewish faith that Paul lived and knew much better than you know is bad theology.

You are saying that you know God’s Mind much better than Paul did and Paul met Jesus, the Second Person of the Trinity, face to face.

What are you thinking?

I am thinking that Paul, while a brilliant speaker and rhetorician, made
a mess of Christian theology, and created a fissure between Messianic Jews
and Christians which is still not healed very well today.

If I don’t believe in the literal version of Adam and Eve that Paul believed,
you should not expect me to think Paul was perfect in his comprehension.
He never met Jesus . . . and yet insisted on explaining to his relatives, apostles
and followers that they had things all wrong.

This is doubtful in my view.

George Brooks

Today’s student are a lot smarter than you think that they are. Our age group are dinosaurs, as it has been my experience that young millennials grasp the details of complex systems much quicker and easier today than in our time.

I am not saying “smarter”. What I am saying is that to survive (thrive) (compete)(excel) in today’s fast paced, scientific, secular US, today’s millennials are better adapted than we were and are today. We are dinosaurs soon to be fossils.

hey eddie. i most note that all the scientific experiments so far prove that abiogenesis is near impossible:

Abiogenesis is not impossible, it happened here on Earth billions of years ago. All life on Earth is the result of abiogenesis happening at least once in the universe.

@gbrooks9

Paul did meet Jesus, so you are wrong about that and everything else.

Where is your proof that Jesus is not the Savior?

This thread has become 5 different conversations at once. I’m closing it. Continue conversations with the (much-neglected) “reply as new topic” button.