Is The Fall compatible with evolution?

Yes. God is good to his children, but his goodness is not always easy. I have posted this before:

Blessings by Laura Story

1 Like

think I already explained my view of the fall a couple of times here, the rejection of the authority of the father over the self by doing what we were told not to do. The consequence of this act against God’s commandment is what sin is about . Death is not a punishment but the logical consequence of that separation from the eternal God as if you define the source of your will within yourself as a material being the temporary existence of your body makes you mortal. However only after being separated you can voluntarily give up yourself again as the hallmark of love.

The other consequence of this separation is suffering as the discrepancy between our will and reality.

Cant see why there would be an incompatibility with evolution.

looks like yet another attempt to disprove God by making him guilty for creating sinners like us not got us anywhere. Were humans created with a sinful nature? or Does God Set us Up to Fail?
I guess the flaw in the argument is the thinking that he created humans in the way he did not want them to be by making them imperfect, as if he was a perfect being he should have created perfect beings. Perhaps God knew that the only way to become perfect is to experience imperfection, like we learned in science that the only way to progress is to show were the current theories fail. He might indeed have set us up to experience failure on purpose, so we could learn and strive for perfection.
Is puberty compatible with evolution and -if so- how can one evolve beyond puberty?

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.